As we have explained, the monitor arm is essential for any employer who values health and efficiency. But you have to use it correctly.
Here are some tips for installing your monitor arm correctly:
- The top of the screen should always be at eye level.
- The screen should be approximately arm's length away.
- Try looking at the screen without thinking about your posture and then check how you are sitting.
- Are you sitting up straight?
- Is your neck in a natural, relaxed, neutral position?
- Can you view the screen without having to look up or down?
If the answer to these 3 questions is yes, your monitor arm is placed correctly and you are also in the right position!